At Zebra, we're reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we've only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
Performs and understands a variety of tasks associated with servicing customer product. Learns and applies developing knowledge of department and individual performance metric relationships, basic product design principles, data analysis, and operation cost components.
- Services customer product, including evaluating and validating customer complaint information, repair history, troubleshooting, and contract entitlement.
- Builds work instructions, check sheets, or other process documentation.
- Develops familiarity with a larger subset of products and processes, repair tasks that require specific skills and follows general work instructions for assignments according to efficiency and qualify standards.
- Pro-actively identifies areas for quality and/or efficiency improvement; may work with other departments/colleagues to identify and implement.
- Possess good knowledge of repair systems; developing the ability to see larger scale trends in terms of product failure modes and repeat repairs.
- Trains associates in basic work assignments and shares information with the team in regards to new takeaways.
- Follows all required safety practices, and regulations; participates in safety meetings, committees, and/or audits.
- May perform activities to calibrate tools and maintain equipment.
- May obtain certification as an emergency responder.
- May obtain training in other areas of safety (i.e. fire extinguisher use).
- Required Education:
- High School or GED. Successful prior or current experience in role or service with Zebra (e.g., through a contractor) may be considered equivalent experience.
- Work Experience (years):
- 1+ years in assembly or electronic repairs.
- Key Skills and Proficiencies:
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Able to follow and understand work instructions.
- Work with common hand tools.
- Able to enter data into computer programs
- Basic soldering and electronic troubleshooting