At Zebra, we're reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers , we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we've only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
Performs basic tasks associated with servicing customer product, adhering to efficiency and quality standards.
- Services customer product, including receiving/shipping, reviewing customer complaints, basic troubleshooting, mechanical repairs, inspection, basic hand soldering, cleaning, testing, and final inspections
- Records work performed in the form of symptom codes and parts replacement reasons
- Develops familiarity with a subset of products, processes, operational metrics and software tools; learns and follows basic work instructions for functional assignments.
- Provides input geared toward continuous improvement, work instruction documentation, and standardization of processes
- Resolves a variety of basic problems of limited complexity under direct supervision and performs rudimentary analysis involving a limited number of factors
- Learns policies and procedures, and applies them to routine activities
- Follows all required safety practices and regulations
- Required Education:
- High School or GED.Successful prior or current experience in role or service with Zebra (e.g., through a contractor) may be considered equivalent experience.
- Key Skills and Proficiencies:
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to follow and understand work instructions
- Common hand tools
Share with your network
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here:. The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here:.
Zebra is a federal contractor and is committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace. As a result, all U.S. based employees are subject to the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy and Procedure.
Location US-IL-Buffalo Grove
Job ID 89459