Program Manager (Network Operations Center)
- Posted: over a month ago
Please note the selected candidate will be expected to report to our NJ office 2-3 days per week.
• Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of the Network Operations Center (NOC) to ensure timely escalations and issue resolutions
• Supervising staff from different departments (internal and external) and providing constructive feedback
• Safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s cloud operations, to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success
• Monitoring and managing the servers and environments, maintaining adequate throttling controls, while overseeing escalation Management and war room initiation and closeout
• Management of Global Knowledge Base (GKB) for cloud deployments
• Minimum ten years of Technology Operations experience within a hands on leadership role leading Cloud and Network operations
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
• Knowledge of industry legal rules and guidelines
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (such as PowerBI and ServiceNow); Azure Cloud experience preferred
• Strong communication, leadership, time management and relationship-building skills; flexible and adaptable team player; resourceful in delivering high quality work
Highly knowledgeable of information technology (IT) and business practices for success, and creativity, adaptability, and problem-solving skills.
Education: Any university degree
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?