Information Security Analyst IV
- Posted: over a month ago
This will be remote and no need to report into an office.
This role is responsible to act as the primary point of contact between IT project teams and the IT Security group, to ensure that appropriate security resources are scheduled and that security-related project objectives and timelines are met.
· Liaise with IT and other representatives of assigned business functions to ensure that project pipelines are understood and that project priorities are reflected in IT Risk & Security’s resource planning
· Function as a subject matter expert in several IT security domains (e.g. access control, cryptography, monitoring, etc.)
· Continuously improve the security aspects of operating processes
· Perform information security risk assessments of technology enabled projects.
· Activities include vendor reviews, security requirement definition, facilitation of security testing and management of residual risk
· Advise and assist project teams regarding compensating control alternatives where security requirements cannot be met
· Understanding of security principles, IT security controls and related technologies and products
· Experience in Information Security
· CISSP Certified
· Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority. Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work. Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans.
· Act as the primary point of contact between IT project teams and IT Security groups to ensure that appropriate security resources are scheduled and that security-related project objectives and timelines are met
· Experience performing IT security risk assessments, Information Security and Third Party Security Assessments
· 5-8 Years exp.
Bachelor’s degree in information systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE, INFORMATION SECURITY, ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS, SECURITY, TROUBLE-SHOOTING
ACCESS CONTROL, CISSP, CRYPTOGRAPHY, CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED, RETAIL SALES, RISK ASSESSMENTS, SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Zealogics.com