The Business Analyst must be able to drive requirement gathering, assessment and evaluation while providing business analysis inputs, asking probing questions, driving stakeholder alignment and document requirements in a clear organized manner. The Business Analyst should achieve this through:
Collection, analysis, evaluation and documentation of the business, data and functional requirements.
Documentation and presentation in a clear and unambiguous style of the Business Solution including:
- Business rules
- Business processes
- Data access and security needs
- Issues and risks
- Impacts (such as: to related business policies, organizations, or processes, training, IT architecture)
- Analysis and providing of process improvement recommendations.
The Business Analyst develops and presents artifacts describing the System Requirements including, as appropriate:
- Presentations and Diagrams
- Process Flows (using BPMN)
- Use Cases & User Stories
- Gap analysis
- Other requirements documentation as appropriate to document and communicate the System Requirements.
The Business Analyst must be able to communicate requirements effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
They will be responsible for tracing the requirements during implementation to ensure that the developed system is consistent and in scope with the determined system requirements.
They may frequently assist or direct the testing function in development and evaluation of test cases and test results.
Possess knowledge of techniques and deliverables for analyzing and documenting requirements related to portals, request forms, and workflows/tasks for ServiceNow implementations including CSM and ITSM required. Knowledge of Demand Management, Resource Management and other ServiceNow modules a plus.
- Strong communications skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a global environment.
- Experience working for a professional services firm preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or foreign equivalent in computer science or related discipline
- 8-10 years business experience focused on business, process or systems analysis and requirements management
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to act quickly on issues and requests associated with business needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and self-manage, work well under pressure meeting tight deadlines and possess excellent interpersonal skills to work well with employees at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and support special project needs simultaneously
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; strong organization, problem solving, and management skills
- Ability to determine appropriate escalation path
- Strong experience with Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point, Teams, preferably exposure to Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge and experience with ServiceNow implementations, including CSM, ITSM, Demand Management, Resource Management, and other ServiceNow experience
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or foreign equivalent in computer science or related discipline
*Payrate: $ 55 - 58/hr
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.