Our New Jersey Office is looking for a Customer Service Representative, someone who enjoys making a difference and wants to create a better life for themselves and their community. Customer Service experience is preferred but not necessary as we will provide full training! Bilingual is a plus.
Customer Service Representative Role:
As a Customer Service Representative with our company, you will help our customers with their accounts and will educate them as well as show them solutions to their issues.
- Explanation of our products and services
- Customer Relationship and Client Care
- Reach agreed targets by the deadline
Additional responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative role include:
- Listening to customer's questions and concerns, providing answers or responses as needed
- Working with customers in a fast paced environment, providing information about products or services, cancelling accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Reviewing or making changes to customer accounts
Ideal applicants will have:
- Strong communication skills to work with customers
- Desire to work with people, and an understanding of excellence in customer service
- Professional appearance and demeanor are important
- You'll need to be self-motivated
- Applicants must be over 18, and ideally, be able to commence work within 0-2 weeks
This is a full-time position with weekly pay and opportunity to grow, part-time position can be available for the right candidate! Contact us and send your resume.