Zaza New Cuban Diner Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Job Title: Leader, Motivator, Coach
Job Classification: Full-Time/Exempt
Base Salary + Profit Sharing + 100% Paid Medical + 401k Match
To apply for this position please visit https://zazacubandiner.com; careers; view open positions. Select Zaza, Inc location in order to apply for this position.
Originally founded in 1981 as a 3rd generation family restaurant business, Zaza New Cuban Diner was established in 2013 serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The brand serves authentic Cuban American comfort food and coffee representative of our four-generation family tradition. Currently, there are five Zaza New Cuban Diner locations in Waterford Lakes, Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Curry Ford (FL) and the Orlando International airport as well as a Central Kitchen and Coffee Roaster.
Our vision is to ensure that everyone feels a sense of belonging during each experience they have with us. We are looking for a person with a Familia mindset who portrays integrity, pride, and passion to serve others, including his/her team.
In our Patrons, Assistant Patrons (Zaza for Leader), we look for high standards in quality and cultivates top-performing teams. If you’re a high performer in the industry and know what it takes to be successful, especially when things get hectic, then we want you in our Familia. Bring your expertise and passion to Zaza New Cuban Diner!
What Makes Being a Zaza Patron Different?
We put Familia and Amigos First
It’s up to you to live our culture, create an environment where Familia want to come work with you and Amigos feel a sense of belonging while visiting Zaza New Cuban Diner.
New locations and growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
We Keep It Real
Our love for each other and the Amigo is as authentic and pure as our food — quality ingredients, authentic Cuban food and our attention to detail give us the energy to serve with passion and a commitment to excellence.
- Bilingual preferred; at a minimum, the ability to understand and to make one’s self understood to all Spanish speaking individuals.
- We’re looking for restaurant pros with 2+ years of restaurant management experience preferred.
- A college degree not required but can be useful.
- Interest in self- improvement and professional growth
- Focus on operational integrity and consistently exceeding guest expectations.
- Customer service oriented and team development mindset
Is this you?
We are looking for a Restaurant Leaders to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our familia to provide excellent customer service. Restaurant leader responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, take a hands-on approach, be an example of productivity, quality, and customer-service at all times. To be successful in this role, you’ll need leadership skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with amigos and balance speed of service with quality food and hospitality.
Back of the house leadership experience is essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and service Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep, production and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Supervises, trains, and develops current and new Leaders.
- Responsible for setting goals and long and short-term planning for both people and operations.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize amigos satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to amigos complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise familia performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience in your market.
- Train new and current familia on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Leader, Hospitality Leader or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a leader
- Solid food and beverage knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like Micros, Excel, Word, Outlook, Inventory programs etc.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Multi-unit organization which allows for upward mobility and professional growth
- Employer Match 401K Plan (up to 4%)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program which promotes work/life balance
- Comprehensive health insurance plan at no cost to you
- Affordable dental and vision insurance
- Driver's License (Required)
- Florida Food Service License
Zaza New Cuban Diner
To apply for this position please visit https://zazacubandiner.com; careers; view open positions. Select location in order to apply for this position.
FoodView all jobs at Zaza New Cuban Diner