Zaxby's Lewisburg, TN
- Expired: October 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Class specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees in the class. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
To manage a Zaxby's unit toward the attainment of agreed upon sales and profit goals, working within the framework of company values and policies. Entry level management position.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED
Reports directly to General Manager. Receives direction from Assistant Manager, General Manager, Organizational Training Manager, District Manager, and Director of Operations. Assist in the direct supervision or 15-50 employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following;
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service.
- Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training.
- Work morning, nights, and weekends, monitoring quality of food and service.
- Execute all systems daily to ensure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food and ENCORE service.
- Utilize all management tools to keep neat, accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the operation manuals.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members to perform to their highest possible level of ability
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment; assist in preventive maintenance of a unit.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day by demonstrating LEADERSHIP by example
- Assist in the timely execution of all marketing plans
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others about plans, progress and problems.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives. Create an ENCORE Environment.
- Perform such other duties, as directed by the General Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Responsible for increasing sales and making a profit.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
- Maintain a flexible schedule working days, nights, and weekends
NONESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Standing, or
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for:
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writing
- Office environment; work with computer and office equipment.
- Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment; hazardous conditions.
- Essential job functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent Experience
- Minimum 1 yr. experience in a restaurant environment
- Minimum 3 months employment by Zaxby's
- Successfully passed all BOH & FOH ZFL certification test
RetailView all jobs at Zaxby's