Customer Loyalty Team, Seasonal
Zappos.com Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We're a company that isn't afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue... whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you'd be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we'll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we'll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Work remotely from one of the following states:
- North Carolina
What you'll need to bring to the table:
- A true passion for customers and delivering the best possible service.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ninja like skills on the internet, including the ability to leap to multiple sites with lightning speed.
- Love of online shopping! It's ok if you aren't a shopaholic, but you have to be comfortable with the basics.
- Proficient typing and computer navigation skills
- You are self-motivated, self-starting, and self-assured self!
- Multitasker with a high sense of urgency.
- The flexibility of a circus contortionist... well when it comes to your availability to work that is. Our call center is open 24-7!
- A joy of creating fun and a little weirdness (not "restraining order" weirdness).
- We have NO call times.....our longest call on record was over 10 hours long!
- No need to follow a script...just build a personal emotional connection with each customer while delivering WOW customer service.
- Our CLT members do not up-sell; no salespeople here!
- This is a seasonal position! This assignment will have varying hours (anywhere from 20-40 hours/week). Seasonal assignments typically end mid-January. End of assignment is 01-14-2022 with the possibility to extend based on business need.
- Shift hours: The earliest shift will start at 4am and the latest shift gets out at midnight, so you'll need to be flexible to work any hours, including weekends.
- Shift schedule: The schedule will vary from week to week, which you should know at least a week in advance.
- Did we mention we're looking for schedule flexibility?!
- You must have the following:
- A fast and reliable internet connection of 50 mbps or more (100+ preferred)
- Either a land line, or reliable cell phone service
- A dedicated space where you can comfortably deliver Zappos WOW
- There will be two full weeks of remote training with full-time hours, Monday - Friday from 7am - 4pm, the two weeks following your start date. In that two weeks of remote training, you cannot miss a day, and cannot be late. But never fear, of course this training is paid!
- This is a seasonal position. There may be opportunity for top performers to move over to full time employment at the end of the assignment.
- The pay for this role is $15.75
- This role is not eligible for traditional benefits
- You get to take advantage of our 40% off employee discount. We will also reimburse some monthly cost for internet and phone connectivity requirements for the role. Applicable only if there are hours worked in a given month.
BusinessView all jobs at Zappos.com