Who we are
In 2012, we set out to automate the world of market research. Now it's 2020 and we want to make the world of insights better, to scale expertise and to create the worlds most powerful enterprise research platform.
We knew back then that to have continued success we needed an environment that fosters constant learning and ambitious goals; a place of diverse opinions and experiences, where talented people can do their best work with very little in their way. To realize our vision we are constantly in search of people who will bring a different perspective, who will challenge our thinking, create value for our customers and apply themselves passionately to our vision and culture.
- prioritise your own learning
- take time to listen deeply before acting
- aren't afraid to address challenging issues directly, with compassion
- lead through inspiration not coercion and create space for others to lead
- are comfortable with radical transparency
- are comfortable being uncomfortable; change is constant at Zappi
- are humble and honest
- listen carefully to each other and to our customers
- fundamentally trust each other
- leave our egos at the door
- aren't afraid to fail
- want to have a positive impact on the planet and our communities
Zappi is an equal opportunities employer; our diversity is a major strength. We maintain a constant dialogue with our teams and wider communities about how we can become a more inclusive place to work.
Role Activities and Responsibilities
Zappi is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to manage partnerships with customers in the Americas region. We offer a high degree of autonomy and are looking for like-minded individuals to further expand our offering to be a core part of our customers decision making process.
This role is responsible for managing existing customer relationships and enabling them to better use our tools and platform capabilities. They will look for opportunities to grow existing accounts by using proven accounts strategies which includes, but is not limited to; offering additional products, engaging new users and expanding into new markets.
In addition to existing accounts, this person will assist in the program onboarding and implementation for new customers, while working to help them achieve their desired improvements. This position is based out of North America and will be reporting to the VP of Strategic Accounts. To achieve your goals you will utilize best in class training, account management, and product marketing knowledge in partnership with the revenue and product function.
- Use your knowledge of the market research space and understanding of customer goals to become a consultative partner for a key set of strategic accounts
- Work within your account team to build, map and execute on an account strategy that grows customer spend through new tools, new buyers and new markets
- Be responsible for the subscription renewals of existing business units while working to start new strategic relationships within assigned accounts
- Connect business-building insights from the Zappi platform with clients' strategic needs to strengthen and grow the relationship.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for the adoption of Zappis platform throughout their organization
- Where applicable, partner with Zappi Global Account Directors and other members of the revenue team to support international account strategies
- Become an experts in Zappis growing portfolio of tools and platform to best apply them to customers ongoing program needs
Who are you?
The ideal candidate is obsessed with helping clients maximize the value they get from every interaction. You are a self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple conflicting priorities at the same time, provide high-quality and responsive customer service, and proactively identify opportunities which drive the adoption of Zappi.
Account Managers will gain exposure to the inner workings of a growing company, learn how major brands use market research to drive their businesses forward, and influence how research can be used more effectively.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- Proven ability to build and secure strategic and profitable business relationships
- 3+ years of market research experience within new business development, customer management or client side
- Able to manage complex situations, help people work through politics, overcome legacy biases and enable them to unlock their full potential through the efficient use of software
- Curiosity for technology, marketing, market research, consumer insights and helping large organizations grow
- Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs. Brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Proactive, highly driven and self-motivated
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, customer focused environment
- Proficient in Salesforce and G-Suite
- Competitive pay scales benchmarked annually
- Unlimited holidays - this is not a trap! We expect and encourage people to take plenty of leave.
- Work in a way that suits your lifestyle with flexible working and travel arrangements to/from work.
- Lunch provided plus fully stocked snacks, fruit, beers, drinks etc.
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short term & Long term disability
- Immediate access to Zappi's Health Insurance Plan (50% employee contribution)
- Option to enter Zappi's 401k program after 90 days of employment