Plaintiff's Litigation Paralegal
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordination and Supervision– Oversee, plan, and manage a Plaintiff's litigation caseload. You will work within a litigation team that also includes the Attorney, Case Manager, and Settlement Coordinator assigned to the case.
- Best Practices – Handle your cases the correct way, with the support of senior attorneys, the financing to hire the needed experts, and the ability to work your caseload in a team environment.
- Customer Service– Thrive in an environment that places an emphasis on providing customer service, connecting with your clients, and provides the structure that will allow this.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Windows environment;
- Demonstrated organizational and multitasking skills;
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment;
- High energy individual who enjoys providing good customer service to clients;
- Stress tolerance;
- Listening Skills;
- Spanish Speaking a Plus.
Zanes Law LLC
LegalView all jobs at Zanes Law LLC