Zamma Corporation is the leading building products manufacturer in the United States within its niche, providing a full line of innovative, top quality, highly-engineered products and serving leading Home Center, OEM, and Distributor customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. The company has been in business for over 50 years and enjoys a reputation for offering superior quality products at value-oriented prices, while providing first class customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing the paper rolls according to schedule
- Assist operator to raise and lower the rolls off the machine
- Label the slits left over with the color number and customer
- Work well with and have good communication with the operator
- Be aware of the belt of any problems and be able to turn on and off the belt
- Check the measure, quality and type of profile depending on the schedule
- Help operator to change label as necessary
- Check that the racks have all necessary paperwork
- Perform housekeeping on the line and throughout the plant as directed
- Verify the quality of product as it gets fed into the machine
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must be able to stand for long of periods of time
- Great communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to learn to operate forklift and scissor lift
- Must be able to lift/push at least 50 pounds
- Must be able to squat, stoop, bend without assistance
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment
- Must be able to work overtime
Zamma Corporation offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, company paid life and disability, matching 401(k), vacation, and holidays.
Zamma is an EEO/M/F/D/V Employer
Zamma CorporationOrange, VA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.