- Posted: over a month ago
At Zaelab, we're passionate about helping organizations win through next generation digital technologies and experiences. We accomplish this by accelerating our customers B2B digital commerce. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Transparency and Candor - You care deeply about delivering the results that matter most to our clients and internal teams in a transparent and honest way. In a sea of consultants that are all too often misleading, we stand apart. Our commitment to ourselves and our customers is we will always be Transparent and Candid. It’s vital that we always do what’s right, even if it’s an unpopular decision.
- Caring and Empathetic - You value relationships and people the most. We Care. We’re a small-but passionate group that is focused on helping organizations. But, we cherish our relationships the most. This means, we’ll do the right thing, even if it hurts our bottom line.
- Driven - you’re very Driven. It’s imperative that you’re constantly learning, taking the initiative, and making sure you handle what needs to get done to support our team and our customers.
- Working the Grey - You are able to Work in the Grey. To us, this means you’re unafraid to take on new challenges or ambiguous ambitions. You sprint to these challenges, enthusiastically seeking to understand, and chart a path to a solution that drives value.
- Delivering Exceptional Experience - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way. This manifests in all our interactions and deliverables, such as day to day team stand-ups, customer engagements, as well as best in class B2B digital commerce experiences.
The Project Management team is responsible for project delivery and overall customer success.
Our Delivery team manages agile projects to deliver an eCommerce systems integration. Project Management focuses on delivering every project on time and within scope while exceeding client expectations.
- Lead ecommerce projects using Agile / Waterfall techniques that have been adapted to the best practices we have developed to meet our clients' needs.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Work alongside an offshore development team leading sprint planning, daily standups, and other project activities as needed.
- Primary point of contact for client stakeholders, executives, and internal team members.
- Maintain the tools and documentation required for Zaelab's implementation projects
- Report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and team members
- Collaborate within Project Management team to continuously improve our solutions and processes
- Strive to understand the technology systems and ecommerce industry that Zaelab supports
Your Success Will Be Measured By:
- Your ability to build strong relationships through strong communication skills
- Your ability to breakdown complex technical topics into clear concepts
- Your understanding of the technical roadmap
- Your ability to adapt to change based on feedback and project dependencies
- Your ability to create data driven status reports, using metrics to monitor project progress
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- 7+ years' experience as a Project Manager for ecommerce projects
- 2+ years' experience as a Program Manager with a Consulting / Professional Services company
- Experience working with Agile / Waterfall methodologies
- Working knowledge of SAP hybris, Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud, or any comparable ecommerce platform
- Experience working with multinational teams from USA, Eastern Europe, India
- Experience leading teams using Agile Scrum practices
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in so ware development and web technologies
- Leadership skills and proven ability to own a project from start to finish
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with creating JIRA dashboards, AIO or Tableau experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management so ware tools, methodologies, and best practices, Jira experience preferred
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Interest in the technology space and willing to stay up to date on new technologies and best practices
- Ability to work independently along a fast-paced team
- This is a remote role with occasional travel (10-15% travel)
- Impeccable professional references
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Program
- Health Insurance
- Maternity and paternity leave
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?