ZADRO Products, Inc. is seeking a tech-savvy, resourceful, and motivated individual that can manage the strong growth and development of our e-commerce channels. Our ideal candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of Amazon Platforms as well as digital marketing, SEO and performance metrics.
Zadro has been a Leading Innovator for over 35 years designing and manufacturing beauty and bath products here in the USA. Our products are designed and produced in our Huntington Beach facility and are distributed through major retail and e-commerce channels worldwide.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage company’s listings on Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central accounts daily, including: setting up new listings, operating terms, modifying the listings and optimizing them according to company’s marketing strategies, and maintaining product data and brand integrity.
- Responsible for knowledge of all Amazon platform changes and implementation of best practices.
- Deep knowledge of Amazon’s KPI’s (both customer facing and operational) and enforcement procedures.
- Develop annual brand and media strategies for individual sales channels across ecommerce channels.
- Provide regular reports to management on KPI’s, strategy and implementation.
- Monitor competitors and adjust approach to ensure position as a category leader.
- Conduct ongoing research to evaluate content performance, web/market trends, keyword optimization.
- Research markets and analyze product data to identify existing or potential new products to launch on Amazon.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance and ultimately drive sales.
- Share findings including keywords and creative performance per product with marketing team.
- Work in tandem with our graphics and content teams to enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, images, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies using both internal and 3rd party resources to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales across all current Amazon channels as well as evaluate and possibly open new channels.
- Analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic while maintaining a strong ROI.
- Generate quarterly projections on KPI’s including ROI..
- Explore and recommend appropriate expansion into international Amazon markets as well as other marketplaces.
- Provide tactical support to Sales and Marketing to grow existing mass market e-commerce business while ensuring brand consistency.
- Maintain, optimize and grow existing company website KPIs
- Identify and develop new and existing internet marketing opportunities and initiatives.
- Manage processes associated with MAP (minimum advertised price) compliance across the ecommerce landscape
- Presents and implements’ ideas in a creative environment to maintain, optimize and grow existing company websites and provides reports on KPI’s
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis, communicate results effectively, and work with business partners in developing and implementing new programs to drive results.
- Ability to make data-driven decision, and provide reporting and projections based on KPI’s.
- Experience working in highly segmented paid media account structures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-focused environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with a collaborative attitude
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate commitment to both quality and tight deadlines.
- Experience with MAP pricing compliance.
- Experience with E-mail Marketing.
- BA/BS degree in related field; or 6 years related marketing and sales experience and/or training in both Vendor Central and Seller Central; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Digital Advertising and E-mail Marketing.
- Experience with Digital Advertising and E-mail Marketing and packaging design.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically current versions of Excel, Outlook, and Word, as well as technical website and internet experience.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills required, including diligence for timely follow-up to meet customers compliance requirements.
- Experience managing outside 3P vendors preferred.
• Competitive base salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
• Performance Bonuses
• Healthcare/Dental/Vision Plans
• Profit Sharing Opportunity
• Paid Holidays/Sick/ Vacation Time
• Company Holiday Celebrations/Discounted ZADRO products/On site Free parking
• Flex Hour work week Schedule
BUSINESS RELATED CONTACTS:
Interacts with all internal department Co-workers, Supervisors, and above related to departmental processes, projects and procedures.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
If you are an organized and motivated individual with a vast understanding of digital marketing to drive ecommerce sales, we want to hear from you!
Please send us your Resume, for consideration.
*LOCAL residents only should apply.