Zacks Law LLC is a dynamic, client-centric boutique law firm searching for a full-time paralegal or legal assistant to support attorneys in complex Business and Capital Deals, Real Estate, Advisory and Technology transaction and litigation for individuals, families, and companies.
Qualified candidate will also be personable, detailed oriented, organized, efficient, proactive, polished and professional. If you are experienced and looking for a new opportunity or desiring to grow and challenge yourself with caring people, please submit your resume for professional consideration!
- Years in, or experiences like, law firm administration, transactions and litigation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with trial prep and trial support & settlements
- Court knowledge and e-filing experience
- Company Formation/ Trust & Estate experience a plus
- Talented Research Skills: Deep research, blue-booking, cite-checking.
- Paralegal degree/Certificate or practical experience equivalency
- Patience and eager to learn remotely and execute remotely if needed.
- Answering multi-line phones
- Drafting legal documents
- Client relationship management
- Invoice review & timekeeping
- Calendar management
- File organization & work flow management
- Ordering supplies, vendor communications & office coordination
This is full-time employment and an hourly position, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wages are based on experience and growth opportunities. We hope to fill this position by the end of July 2020 so that any training or on-boarding may be completed before our current paralegal leaves for law school.
*Our office is currently working remotely. We anticipate adapting as CDC guidelines, state, court, and legal administrative offices, health care professionals and government restrictions demand.
Zacks Law LLC