- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Za Za Za is opening in Frogtown, and we’re looking for an experienced General Manager to open & join our team!
- Responsible for staffing, training, and development for all hourly and management positions
- Leading the management team in directing staff and enforcing service standards
- Oversight of all management job performance
- Reinforce company standards at all times; including uniform, grooming, and timeliness of employees and management
- Conduct and train management team on pre-shifts
- Manage and ensure payroll and labor costs for the restaurant are achieved each period
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and enforcing costed theoretical schedules for all staff that outline their daily responsibilities, side work, and scope of work
- Responsible for creating weekly staff schedules with management team; as well as overseeing accurate payroll and tips reporting
- Ensure budgeted Restaurant sales goals per period are met or exceeded
- Oversee all areas of service including guest experience and employee management
- Cultivating relationships with new and returning guests
- Restaurant is in compliance with all corporate and Los Angeles County policies and procedures
- Define and execute new restaurant initiatives and service protocols
- Instill a hospitality-focused morale to ensure positive guest experience
- Manage and ensure Cost of Goods remains in line with targeted budget
- Oversee ordering and receiving of all product and goods for the Restaurant and ensure inventory numbers stay within targeted range
- Manage restaurant repairs and preventative maintenance to ensure optimum operational efficiency
- Monitor all operational costs and spending
- Create and maintain SOPs with management team
- Complete and maintain administrative duties required to adhere to corporate policies and county regulations
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least five plus (5+) years of experience in a similar position in a high-volume restaurant
- Experience opening restaurants and hiring large teams.
- Understanding of Financial Statements: Balance Sheets, P&L, Statement of Cash Flows.
- Work independently and as part of a team and are able to effectively manage time. Exhibit a helpful, supportive communication style collaborate with a structured job environment
- Food & beverage, kitchen, and bar knowledge
- Ability to efficiently familiarize with F&B menu items (ingredients, flavor, allergens, etc.)
- Open schedule with business operations that can include early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays and on-call at times.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., be able to sit at a computer or at a desk or on your feet for an extended period of time, and are able to easily sit, stand, stoop, reach, and walk.
- Manager ServSafe certified
- RBS certified
This job description is not an exclusive list of all functions of the role. Other tasks may be asked to be performed as needed in the best interest of the business.More detail about Za Za Zá, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/391363-za-za-za
Za Za Zá
AddressLos Angeles, CA
RetailView all jobs at Za Za Zá