Zyrl’s Operations team is responsible for delivering a best in class experience throughout the Partner engagement lifecycle. We pride ourselves in Partner and Consumer First philosophy. We are seeking a Hardware & Logistics Technician (contract position) who will be responsible for making the best first impression to our Partners by ensuring fully configured self-service kiosks are delivered & installed, on-time throughout the US. You will own the whole process from start to finish along with external relationships in order to deliver the ideal Partner experience. As an early member of a very small team, we are looking for candidates eager to take ownership of putting scalable processes together while taking advantage of modern technologies.
ZYRL is transforming how quick-service businesses interact with their customers. As labor costs increase, small business owners are looking for every opportunity to cut costs and attract new customers. Our product is powerful yet amazingly simple - a beautifully designed self-service kiosk where customers can order and pay without needing a cashier. The data collected through the kiosk is leveraged to improve the ordering experience and attract new customers. With a waiting list of customers and a healthy bankroll from investors, we are ready to pursue a multi-billion dollar opportunity.
Some of the core responsibilities
- Installation and support of self-service kiosk hardware and software systems for our Restaurant Partners.
- Consistent configuration and maintenance of iPad and Android tablets
- Set-up and Remote monitoring and maintenance of field equipment (Kiosk hardware, ipads, android tablets, printer, wifi, 4G connectivity)
- Accountability for receiving, staging, and tracking IT equipment and tools.
- Installation process and procedures for field installations (restaurants)
- Configuration and installation of desktop peripherals and network technologies
- Manage logistics to send/receive kiosks to the Restaurant Partners
- Schedule dispatch of Field Service technicians for installations, Service and returns
- Identify and manage working relationships with 3PL providers
- Put together systems and controls to own all aspects of hardware configuration & logistics involved in supporting Restaurant Kiosk solution
- Keep track of all assets by locations and manage reverse logistics
- Troubleshooting and resolution of hardware & system problems.
- Work with the Customer Success team on new partner on-boarding and field support.
- Support Desktop and Networking needs of small office and remote employees
- Adhere to repair standards and service levels established.
- This is a hands-on, contract position and may require local travel visiting Restaurant Partners
- High school graduate, BA/BS degree preferred.
- 3+ years restaurant IT service technical experience.
- 1-3 years IT/Technical training/experience in retail kiosks, iPad, android tablet configurations, logistics and scheduling (Certifications preferred)
- Experience with Mobile device management like Meraki MDM
- Internal or external experience with technology systems and hardware.
- Working knowledge of 3PL or value-added reseller processes preferred
- Good technical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills - logistical & technical.
- Strong sense of urgency and business orientation.
- Able to work independently but also a strong team player.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of equipment, some twisting and turning with equipment installs.
- Experience packing & shipping fragile items
- Must have a good, safe driving record.
- Must have own personal transportation
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions with strong accountability
The great part about being an early member of our startup is you have a say in what benefits are compelling for you. Tell us what benefits you’d like to see! Here are some that we have currently
- Competitive compensation
- Commuter Benefits
- Access to company car
- Company outings
- Opportunity to shape a company culture