Sales Representative (Northeast)/Project Manager-Massachusetts-North American Slate
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Sales Representative (Northeast)/Project Manager
North American Slate LLC
We are looking for a Sales Representative (based in Northeast region of US) with drive, new ideas, creativity and foresight to help us shape the future of our company, North American Slate. We invite you to become a part of our growing company. The position is located in the southeastern region of the US, with significant travel involved (50%).
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Reaching out to existing customers and prospective customers and staying in constant contact with them and satisfying their needs.
- Identify new customers, build relationships, and create lasting partnerships to meet sales goals.
- Traveling frequently primarily in the Southeast region of the United States pushing sales and meeting new contacts typically being contractors, suppliers, and architects.
- Price and condition negotiations within the framework of specifications provided by the sales management.
- Sales planning for the responsible region
- Prepare reports when needed and accurately project sales forecast and monitoring projects in the pipeline.
- Managing leads within assigned territory, sending information data and samples, coordinating logistics and managing shipping, estimating and quoting, analyzing costs and being strategic in a competitive market. Managing beginning to end sales responsibilities.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1-3 years of experience in sales and or project management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Computer proficiency with Excel
- A success-oriented attitude and drive.
- Being enthusiastic, flexible and resilient.
- Cooperative and being team-oriented in mindset and actions.
- A willingness and enjoyment of traveling and face to face contact.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
North American Slate is the United States subsidiary of Rathscheck Schiefer, one of the leading international producers of premium quality slate and products for the design of aesthetic living spaces. Our main office and slate yard are located in Vermont.
We offer great benefits including competitive salary, medical & dental insurance, and paid time off.
Powered by JazzHR
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
BusinessView all jobs at ZWILLING J.A. Henckels