About ZWILLING J.A. Henckels:
For over 285 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets. The next addition will be kitchen electrics. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are its ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
We are excited to announce our newest ZWILLING Brand Shop at our Corporate Office in Pleasantville, NY! We are looking for new talent to add to our retail shop sales team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a team player, and a resourceful professional with a culinary passion.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide stellar customer service to maximize sales and elevate customer experience.
- Store opening and closing responsibilities along with POS and asset management
- Maintain optimal product presentation in accordance with set standards.
- Execute product demonstrations and special events.
- Work with the culinary studio on special events.
- Efficiently process replenishment to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Partner with manager on day to day business needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A culinary passion!
- Store hours are currently Friday through Sunday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Retail sales experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional attitude and agility to meet business demands.
- Able to stand and/or walk for an extended period of time.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis.
No Phone Calls Please!