We've recently started a new business manufacturing innovative firearm accessories, using state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. We are looking for a very detail-oriented individual who could be promoted to full-time salaried position (and eventually Production or Operations Manager), to join our team and grow with us.
Support for the 2nd Amendment highly desired. A passion for competitive sport is a plus. Veterans welcomed with both arms open.
* Candidate must be self-starter and able to accomplish tasks without supervision. Ability to demonstrate time and task management is required.
Preferred work hours will be Mon-Thu, ~11am to 4pm but schedule is flexible. (Yes, you get long-weekend every week!)
• Operate fully-automated CNC machinery (load a part, push a button, watch it work)
• Quality assurance (check production parts for tolerance etc)
• Final product inspection and packaging
• Warehouse stocking, inventory control, and pick-pack-ship operations
• Detail oriented! (Demonstrate by telling us your favorite ice-cream flavor.)
• Minimum High School Diploma / GED 5+ in conjunction with prior work experience
• Prior manufacturing or warehouse experience, OR bachelor's degree in any field
• A positive attitude and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
• Pleasant, professional etiquette
• Reliable transportation
• Advanced degrees (especially for candidates planning to climb rapidly)
• Mechanical or electrical engineering background
• Experience in any CAD/CAM software
• Logistics, 3PL, or other advanced warehousing experience
• Documentation skills (Microsoft Word, photo taking, some basic desktop publishing)
• Ability to travel occasionally for company events (once or twice a year)
Note: Compensation is task-based with highly motivational pay structures. The most efficient individuals will make $22/hr consistently.