- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your primary responsibilities will be (in no order of priority):
1) Respond to RFQ’s with timely, accurate quotations.
2) Follow-up on quotations to book orders.
3) Enter orders into ERP system and facilitate kick-off meetings as necessary.
4) Oversee outsourced SEO & PPC Management of website.
5) Initiate business development, product/collateral development and customer solicitation
campaigns to increase leads/RFQ volume.
6) Participate and assist with Company sales and marketing needs as necessary
Accountabilities (in order of priority to the business):
1) Customer Satisfaction – as measured by repeat business and indirect measures
2) Quotation Accuracy– as determined by Job Cost Recap process
3) Booked Sales – as measured by order volume in dollars
4) Quotation Volume – as measured by quotation volume in dollars
Adherence to Core Values
Respect the Job
• Show up when expected and perform to the best of your ability.
• Work hard. Appreciate that your efforts affect your co-workers and the company.
• Dedicate yourself to achieving the standards of your job and goals of your position.
• Be accountable. Do what you know is right and do not blame others when it goes wrong.
• Treat customers, vendors, and co-workers with dignity and respect.
Winning with Integrity
• Beat the competition for the benefit of our co-workers and our business.
• Take pride in our work product by putting forth our best effort.
• Understand we can only achieve our passion with sustained, profitable growth.
• Honesty is not negotiable; dishonesty is not tolerated. Do not lie or cheat to win.
• We can achieve personal, customer and company goals by helping each other.
• Be versatile and flexible by stepping outside of normal duties or routines to get the job done.
• Do whatever it takes for the team to be successful.
• Do not wait for someone to tell you what to do next or how to succeed.
• Desire positive outcomes as a result of your efforts.
• Be accountable to do what is right, when it needs to be done.
• Have a sense of urgency to meet customer deadlines and company goals.
• We provide project specific solutions to our customers; there will not always be a set procedure.
• When an issue arises in our work area, we need to figure it out.
• Speed kills – do not set things aside and wait for a decision. Make a decision or get an answer
BusinessView all jobs at ZSG
Get fresh Work From Home Auto Repair Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.