- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We represent a U.S. leader in the manufacturing of custom-engineered, high-quality metal building systems. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers.
We are searching for Machinist-Maintenance to join our client's growing team.
The Machinist- Maintenance will use a lathe, mill, and surface grinder on a broad range of products. Manage dies for plant and coordinate with outside vendors on machining needs. Diagnose and repair all equipment and cranes.
Qualifications for the position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with CNC mills and lathes
- Experience with mechanical power transmission and gear boxes.
- Strong commitment to safety in all job aspects
- Dedicated to teamwork and customer service
- Ability to manage and lead projects
- High-level work ethic with strong personal morale
- Good organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications for the position include:
- Industrial maintenance experience to include welding, overhead crane operation, inspection and repair
- CNC programming, diagnoses and repair
- Knowledge in diagnoses and repair of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic energy systems, electric motors and circuits, and basic automotive