Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Installing new plant equipment
- Able to document changes, equipment modifications, and new installations
- Ability to plan work that requires knowledge of electrical and mechanical theories and principals to effectively accomplish assigned work with minimal interruption to production
- Practice a predictive/preventative approach to electrical and mechanical maintenance issues
- Develop working mechanical and electrical knowledge of material conveying, process water, chilled water, and compressed air systems that support the production process. Includes proficiency at PMs and the rebuilding of equipment components