ZS is the world’s largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today’s latest technologies. From our worldwide offices, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients.
ZS's Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
ZS' Customer Centric Marketing (CCM) team, launched in 2013, helps our clients transform their business from being product/tactic-centric to being customer-centric. Our unique approach leverages our expertise in sales force promotion optimization, marketing analytics and optimization, and marketing campaign planning to deliver a fully integrated customer centric promotion plan that integrates sales and marketing. A key component of our CCM practice is to develop our Marketing Operations value proposition and raise client awareness for our services.
We are looking to add a Manager who brings expertise in the CCM space, who can help us execute work and build this practice specifically in financial services.
- Lead projects in marketing operations solutions/offerings development within financial services, including; working with marketing teams to develop strategic integrated, customer centric promotion journeys; developing the tactical plans to deploy the journeys; managing an on shore and off shore team to deploy the journeys
- Significant direct client interaction, managing multiple projects simultaneously within financial services;
- Lead project teams on client engagements
- Motivate, coach and serve as a role model for project team members;
- Own responsibility for work product quality and relevance to client decisions;
- Update senior leaders and prepare and present the majority of client presentations;
- Establish or maintain ongoing client relationships with key decision makers that drive new business development;
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and across practice areas;
- Support development of firm capabilities and offerings (recruitment, training, internal initiatives).
- Bachelor's degree required in business or a quantitative field, advanced degree preferred
- A proven track record of business development.
- 8+ years of prior relevant work experience, preferably in professional services/consulting
- High motivation, outstanding work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Analytic problem solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to influence others
- Excellent organization & planning skills
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in European or Asian languages is strongly desired. Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application and full set of marks (official or unofficial), is required to be considered. ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus supplemental insurance programs and pension scheme. We are an Equality Act employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.