Social Media Specialist
ZOOM+Care Portland, OR
- Posted: 25 days ago
Are you obsessed with all things social? Can you tweet, snap, gram, pin, and post—all at the same time? Do you believe that social is the future of marketing? If you’re nodding your head yes, then our Social Media Specialist position might be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
At ZoomCare, you will work with the Marketing team to grow and maintain our social media presence, engage with our followers, and foster endearment for the Zoom brand. This is a great opportunity to put your social media skills to the test and help guide the long-term social media strategic vision of a well-established, rapidly growing organization.
A little about ZoomCare
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 60+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZoomCare was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZoomCare has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
The Social Media Specialist role will be responsible for creating, managing and scheduling social media content across ZOOM+Cares social platforms, monitor activity across those channels, build trust and engagement in the community and field incoming messages and respond to patient interactions.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Works with the Strategic Partnership Manager and the Marketing Director to align on the social media content calendar, brand voice, and distribution processes.
- Manage activity across ZOOM+Care’s social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Create and schedule social media posts, reels, stories, and events.
- Monitor conversations across social media, address important mentions and comments in real-time.
- Respond to incoming messages and address patients comments and questions.
- Engage with current followers and potential new followers, and facilitate meaningful conversations within the Community.
- Curate content for Zoom’s internal social activation platform.
- Monitor social media for external content related to healthcare, proactively sourcing new ideas and approaches.
- Report on social media performance and adoption; analyze behavior and make recommendations to increase engagement.
- Support marketing team in a variety of projects and initiatives such as paid media content and Influencer marketing management.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
- 3-4 years of experience in social media management.
- Familiarity with social media and online engagement and analytics tools, such as Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.
- Experience with creative tools such as Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- A strong writer, who is also customer service oriented.
- Data driven - with an ability to test and analyze data, and adapt content for continuous improvement for social media program performance.
- A team mindset and a willingness to receive feedback.
- Interest in and knowledge of Digital Media and Influencer Marketing.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to work at a computer and sit for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than your scheduled hours per week or work outside of regular business hours to complete essential duties of this job.
- The Social Media Specialist reports to the Strategic Partnership Manager.
- The Social Media Specialist will not be responsible for supervising.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or similar retail service industry.
- Graphic design or photographic experience
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.
- Please submit your resume and a cover letter.
- Include photos or links to previous projects as applicable.
BusinessView all jobs at ZOOM+Care