Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Reporting to: President + CEO
ZO Skin Health, Inc is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to the CEO as well as the Obagis and key board members during meetings and to be the office manager of the Irvine corporate headquarters. Additional support as needed to C-level executive team. Great position for energetic, career-growth oriented individual who is looking to learn about company leadership and start the progression to a management-level marketing position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the CEO in facilitating effective decision-making including interaction with company leadership
- Take and distribute minutes + action items for all executive meetings + other meetings CEO deems appropriate/necessary
- Plan and coordinate meetings, prepare information, monitor status of action items.
- Develop & oversee presentations on behalf of the CEO (e.g. for Board meetings, Town Halls, and other business presentations).
- Assist with operational management decisions and actions as directed. Plan regional visits (mainly OUS, in partnership with Regional Directors), discussion outlines, meetings and presentations. Manage post-visit action items.
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders in order to manage CEO expectations on project requirements and deliverables. Research, compile, analyze and summarize data for special projects and/or reports.
- Manage CEO schedule, ensuring there are no overlaps or potential delays in meeting times and rescheduling/communicating new times as needed/required by CEO schedule
- Responsible for managing CEOs + leadership team travel schedule including flights and hotels and communicating any changes that have been made to event manager, local team + Dr. Obagi’s team as needed
- Ensure all Board Meetings and meetings with the Obagis are properly orchestrated, including but not limited to:
- Secure conference room for entire day, rescheduling meetings planned there with as much notice as possible
- Plan CEO schedule assuming all meetings will run over or start late, rescheduling all meetings immediately before and following
- Test presentation on screen in conference or wherever meeting is held
- Order food and ensure snacks are available before, during and after the meeting
- Alert office staff to board member and Obagi presence
- Manage Dr. Obagi’s calendar for all ZO® events, including but not limited to:
- Working with domestic and international sales as well as marketing teams to secure Dr. Obagi’s presence for all required events
- Coordination with Dr. Obagi’s team to ensure his hotel, flight + car needs are covered/ scheduled according to event needs
- Communication with Dr. Obagi’s team to ensure he knows the presentation topic and has a presentation prepared, downloading and either bringing the completed presentation to the event or ensuring the local team has the presentation in advance
- Confirm any specific requests for each event with Dr. Obagi’s team in advance and ensure needs are met
- Send updated calendar as requested or at least monthly to Dr. Obagi’s team, CEO + Leadership Team.
- Sit at the office front desk, greet visitors, greet, and seat and oversee vendor conferences
- Manage and order office supplies for Irvine headquarters
- Plan, organize and oversee office events and functions for Irvine headquarters
- Ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree required – Marketing preferred
- 2-5 years’ work experience in a related industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional Outlook and PowerPoint skills a must, proficient in Excel and Word
- Work in office team environment with others
- Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Travel as needed (up to 25%) with either CEO or Dr. Obagi as needed