ZNLabs, LLC Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a superstar in clinical laboratory operations searching for somewhere to really shine? Are you excited about working in the veterinary space? If so, please read on!
As a Microbiology Technician, you will have primary responsibility for processing, analyzing and reporting results of testing for veterinary microbiology patient samples at our diagnostic laboratory in Louisville, KY.
Responsibilities and Duties
(include, but not limited to)
- Expertise in microbiology testing and techniques.
- Receive specimens, process for microbiological set ups, perform testing and result reporting.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and makes minor repairs when needed.
- Receive specimens and assist with specimen handling; incoming packages and track specimens from UPS
Knowledge, Qualifications & Compensation
- 2+ years of experience in clinical microbiology labs (preferred but not necessary).
- Team oriented, friendly and loves a challenge.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Robust organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in the veterinary field strongly preferred, but not required. Other experience considered as applicable.
- An MT/MLT or Microbiology degree is desired.
- Competitive compensation package, including base wages and bonus.
About ZNLabs Veterinary Diagnostics
ZNLabs is a new, innovative and well-funded, full-service veterinary clinical diagnostic laboratory. We are focused on revolutionizing the reference laboratory space for companion animals. We are a team of friendly, motivated and highly collaborative business and veterinary professionals looking for a top tier laboratory bench-top, microbiologist to join our growing crew.
Competitive & Flexible compensation and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR