This position is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and relocation is required.
Are you a superstar in a clinical laboratory testing searching for somewhere to really shine? Are you excited about working in the veterinary space? Ready to take your experience and lead a location? We want to talk to you!
As a Laboratory Technician/Technologist, you will be part of a local team in the processing and analyzing of veterinary patient samples at our clinical diagnostic laboratories. We have openings across the country! Please indicate your preferred region of the U.S. when you apply!
Responsibilities and Duties
(include, but not limited to)
- MUST HAVE solid experience in a clinical laboratory setting with comprehensive knowledge of high throughput hematology, chemistry, immunoassay, urinalysis, O&P/fecal and related analyzers/diagnostics.
- MUST HAVE expert experience with 2-3 of the following instruments: Advia 2120i, Immulite 2000 XPi, AU680/5800, Clinitek Advantus, or Stago STarT.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include assisting the team in Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and Operations associated with laboratory testing, equipment, facility and materials.
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and work within a clinical laboratory team, including creative problem solving and flexibility to meet rapid growth.
- Strong IT and LIS (laboratory information systems) experience and general high comfort level with computer systems, technology and equipment interfaces.
- Must being available for evenings as needed and rotating weekends.
Knowledge, Qualifications & Compensation
- 5-10 years of experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Team leadership, friendly and loves a challenge.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Robust organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in the veterinary field strongly preferred, but not required. Other experience considered as applicable.
- An MT/CLS degree is required. AMT or ASCP are accepted.
- Competitive compensation package, including base wages and bonus.
About Zoetis Reference Laboratories
Zoetis Reference Laboratories (formerly ZNLabs/Ethos Labs/Phoenix Labs) is an innovative and well-funded, full-service veterinary clinical diagnostic laboratory. We are focused on revolutionizing the reference laboratory space for companion animals. We are a team of friendly, motivated and highly collaborative business and veterinary professionals looking for a top tier laboratory experts to join our growing crew.
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive & Flexible compensation and benefits package.
Powered by JazzHR