Clinical Laboratory Manager- Veterinary
Are you a superstar in laboratory operations searching for somewhere to really shine? If so, please read on!
The Clinical Laboratory Manager will provide leadership, communications and support of all operational activities of the central veterinary diagnostic laboratory in Louisville, KY. You will work closely with the on site Laboratory General Manager to oversee day to day operations at the Louisville location and also help with Spoke locations as needed.
Responsibilities and Position Details
- Expertise in clinical laboratory operations with comprehensive knowledge of high throughput hematology, chemistry, immunoassay, urinalysis, histology and related analyzers/diagnostics.
- Direct supervision and oversight of all day-to-day operations, including laboratory staffing, equipment, facility and materials.
- Work hand in hand with established General Manager to drive common goals and project completion
- Ability to operate, troubleshoot and supervise the use of all clinical laboratory equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop a clinical laboratory team, including space build-out, hiring, scheduling and the design/implementation of technician training programs.
- Strong IT and LIS experience and general high comfort level with computer systems, technology and equipment interfaces.
- Expect to manage 24 hour operations.
Knowledge, Qualifications & Compensation
- 10+ years of experience in laboratory operations including minimum 5 years in a management capacity.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Robust organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in the veterinary field preferred but not required. Other experience considered as applicable.
- Competitive compensation package, including base salary and bonus.
- Bachelors Degree required, MT(ASCP) or similar preferred
About ZNLabs Veterinary Diagnostics
ZNLabs is a new, innovative and well-funded, full-service veterinary clinical diagnostic laboratory. We are focused on revolutionizing the reference laboratory space for companion animals. We are a team of friendly, motivated and highly collaborative business and veterinary professionals looking for a top tier laboratory general manager to join our growing crew. This role will be part of the team leading our central hub laboratory adjacent to the UPS (United Parcel Service) World Port, in Louisville, Kentucky.
Please contact me (below) or respond to this ad.
Look forward to hearing from you soon! :)
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR