Sales Account Manager (Commission Only)
ZMANA Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $250,000 Yearly
Z MANA is changing the Security and Smart Home automation market for the people of Hawaii. We are looking for someone to join us on this journey as we bring new technologies and excellent customer service to the islands.
- Earn up to $250K Annual (Commission)
· Product specific training
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Pay: Bi-weekly (Base Pay DOE), commissions, monthly bonuses
· 1099 position (Independent Contractor)
- Are passionate about customer satisfaction and will do whatever it takes to keep the customer happy.
- Are a person of integrity and strong character that can help us build our vision
- Are a world class Salesperson with an extensive background in Security and alarm systems
- Have Leads in the pipeline and can bring a strategy for generating new leads
- Understand account generation and the Security as A Service modeling structure.
Z MANA Sales representatives will have extensive knowledge in the C15 (A) (B) /Low Voltage world (Alarm systems, Access Controls, Security Surveillance, Telecommunications, etc...) and be able to sell products, goods, and services to customers. The potential applicant should have some key contacts that they can also bring to the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Sales representatives will work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. The Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc. Sometimes, sales representatives will focus on inside sales, which typically involves "cold calling" for new clients while in an office setting, or outside sales, which involves visiting clients in the field with new or existing clients. Often, these sales representatives will have a combination inside/outside sales job.
Qualifications and Skills
- Need to be able to sell and close deals.
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Having a working knowledge of the C15/Low Voltage world.
- Excellent computer skills and Social Media Expert
- Working knowledge of Smart home and security alarm systems, 2GIG, Alarm.com a plus
- Taking the necessary training courses to familiarize yourself with the product line of the company.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Required experience:Sales: 5 years (preferably in the Security Alarm Industry)