IA Cyber Systems Engineer
El Segundo, CA
THIS POSITION REQUIRES A BACHELOR'S DEGREE, US CITIZENSHIP AND AN ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE. CANDIDATES LACKING ANY OF THOSE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Program support includes lifecycle stages from concept development and contract pre-acquisition through contractor design and accreditation. Consult with customer during working group participation and provide solutions to challenging problems. Engage customer and colleagues to coordinate and resolve differences. Evaluate technical risk in accordance with Risk Management Framework (RMF). Interface with other government organizations during security evaluation of engineering design solutions. Provide compliance support during contractor accreditation phase.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of work experience in System Engineering Architecture/Design
- 2 years of work experience in Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity
- US Citizenship and a Secret clearance to be considered for this position.
- 5+ years of work experience in IA/Cybersecurity
- 5+ years of work experience in System Engineering Architecture/Design
- DoD Space program experience
- RMF or DIACAP Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- NIST 800-53 and CNSSI 1253 RMF Analysis and Accreditation
- Network Engineering
- Communications Systems
- Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E)
- End Cryptographic Unit (ECU) design experience
- Security certification (CISSP or SANS)
- Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with emphasis in IA/Cybersecurity
- Security certification (CISSP, SANS, or CEH)
ZIN Technologies, Inc. is an award-winning AS 9100 registered small disadvantaged business (SDB) headquartered in Northeast Ohio. Established in 1957, ZIN is a leader in providing advanced engineering services and product development solutions for NASA, DoD and private industry.
ZIN provides full lifecycle development of aerospace systems including: design, development, engineering, integration, test, evaluation, orbital operations, systems modeling, simulation, verification, and validation. The flight hardware lifecycle spans concept definition, design, development, fabrication, verification, integration, launch, operations, and data processing.
We offer expertise in multi-discipline engineering, system and product development, production, and research and technology development. ZIN'S engineering capabilities include: systems, mechanical, electrical, fluids, propulsion, structural, thermal, integration and test.
ZIN has a strong heritage in the areas of Space Operations including: payload operations, space communications, navigation and network reconfigurable testbed. ZIN supports exploration systems (ORION, SLS, ISS, commercial vehicles) and space technologies (advanced communications, power, propulsion, cryogenics).
Our award-winning 300+ person organization consists of scientists, engineers, designers, and technicians. ZIN employs an integrated performance-based management approach, providing experienced people, proven processes and tools and exceptional cost, schedule, and technical performance while identifying and managing program and project risks.
Offering Unsurpassed Product, Process And Service:
Value-added service provider
Company Benefits and Programs
In addition to competitive salaries, ZIN offers excellent benefits to our associates, including medical, vision, and dental insurance; short- and long-term disability; life insurance; paid leave and paid holidays; 401(k) retirement plan (immediate vesting); education and training reimbursement; professional development opportunities; employee assistance program; flexible spending plans; credit union membership; and direct deposit.
ZIN-Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer