We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation on public projects.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Develop, update and monitor schedules
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Solid working experience in building and facility construction. Background in architectural and engineering systems of a building and site is mandatory. Architects/engineers with good verbal communication and writing skills and experience in the following areas:
An ideal candidate would be an architect/engineer with experience in design and construction of buildings and facilities. Minimum 5-10 years of experience in the design/construction industry is required. Compensation is commensurate with experience. A bachelor’s in architectural or Engineering field is required.