ZERO.health Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At least 25% of the money we spend on healthcare in the U.S. is wasted. Price alone ( especially hospital charges, professional services, drugs, devices and administrative costs), not demand for services or an aging of the population, produces 91% of cost increases employers see each year. On top of that healthcare in the United States is shifting to a member-first economy that demands an entirely new way of thinking.
ZERO is the unified solution for the member-first economy, making it possible for employers and healthcare providers to deliver on-demand healthcare. We work with self-funded employers and innovative healthcare providers to help them zero in on savings and a better experience by bypassing the broken, bloated and underperforming "one-size-fits-all" health plans and deliver the best combination of convenience, quality and cost at zero cost to every plan member each and every time.
With offices in downtown Tulsa, OK and in the Wash Park neighborhood of Denver, CO, we are solving our country's healthcare cost problems by making healthcare for episodic procedures simple, transparent and 100% accessible.
The eligibility analyst will be responsible for managing all aspects of eligibility for ZERO members. That includes implementation, import of eligibility files, data quality of the eligibility import process.
You must have
- You are very detail oriented and good at following written instructions
- You communicate clearly and effectively with customers
- You have experience with eligibility at a healthcare organization
- You know how to find problems in data files and guard the quality of the eligibility database
- You will be importing data into a MySQL database so you have some basic SQL experience
- You are comfortable reaching out to customers to resolve issues with the data that they submit
- During onboarding of new customers you will work with the customer to get their membership file to ZERO and validate format and data.
- You will run manual data processes : exports/imports of data, processing of data
- You can multitask and you are great at managing all the different projects/questions that come in.
Get ready to join a group of diverse, smart, talented, and driven individuals. We are looking for people who are motivated to make a huge difference in the lives of everyday people by bringing accessibility and transparency back to healthcare. At ZERO we…
- Are a truly modern healthcare company disrupting the status quo
- Blindly trust our grandparents but expect everyone else to bring data
- Promote a culture of freedom and responsibility
- Are open, honest and accountable at every level
BusinessView all jobs at ZERO.health