A Sales Representative is what we call a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. They provide an essential function to our customers. Our reps think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ needs. They build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy.
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and a willingness to learn
- Discipline to maintain high volume work
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- The Sales Representative is responsible for calling on assigned accounts on a daily basis
- Greet and communicate with account decision-makers
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Increase customer base and loyalty
- Monitors marketplace information on pricing, products, and current promotions
- Order entry and communication
- Meeting company goals and objectives
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence. Successful Sales Representatives will be considered for advancement to higher-level management positions within the organization. Advancement is offered to qualified candidates.
Zerin Business Consulting provides all team members access to cutting edge telemedicine (virtual care video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits. Other Benefits- Health Coverage: Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
Candidates with the following experience may apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager