A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ENTRY LEVEL SALES ASSOCIATE:
As an Entry Level Sales Associate, you are the primary contact for our clients. You start each day excited to establish new relationships while continuing to nurture existing ones. By meeting one-on-one with our clients, you are able to build excellent rapport and more effectively educate them about our products and services. Your excellent communication skills are an essential part of your success, as you complete product presentations and give price quotes. To complete sales, you collect and enter order information all while providing superior customer service.
You are organized and manage your time effectively in order to regularly achieve individual and team goals. Seeing your efforts pay off in your paycheck gives you a great sense of accomplishment. And, you also feel good about playing an important role in the success of a growing company with a solid reputation.
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and a willingness to learn
- Discipline to maintain high volume work
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new sales in prospective accounts
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Zerin’s business operation processes
- Communicate in a one on one based sales environment with potential customers
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
Why Zerin Business Consulting?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, Promotion, and Compensation based on individual's performance.
- Paid Training
- Great culture & team spirit
- Team outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling, etc.)
- Advancement and compensation are based on performance
This position is located in our HQ office in McLean, VA minutes from the Nation’s capital!
Zerin Business Consulting provides all team members access to cutting edge telemedicine (virtual care video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits. Other Benefits- Health Coverage: Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
Candidates with the following experience may apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager