Why Zerin Business Consulting?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, Promotion, and Compensation based on individual's performance.
- Great culture & team spirit
- Team outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling, etc.)
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate in a one on one based sales environment with potential customers
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- New sales in prospective accounts
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Zerin’s business operation processes
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven track record of success in work, school, clubs or extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate with multiple groups; peers, company personnel and potential customers
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills.
- Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Zerin Business Consulting provides all team members access to cutting edge telemedicine (virtual care video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits. Other Benefits- Health Coverage: Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
Candidates with the following experience may apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager