IT SAP & BI Functional Manager
Who We Are:
Do you want to work for a company named to the Best Places to Work in Rubber and Plastics? Zeon Chemicals is the leading developer and supplier of innovative polymers, including synthetic elastomers and specialty chemicals and other selected products used in countless applications worldwide. We develop superior elastomers for the hottest parts of automotive engines, polymers for longer lasting laser printer rolls, and synthetic rubber to survive oil wells' most aggressive fluids.
Our team is outstanding at what they do, and we enjoy a great company culture and work environment. This combination truly makes us a best place to work!
Manages the development, release, and maintenance of SAP functional programs that support the company's business strategy. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Improves business processes by collaborating with clients and colleagues. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Manages the development and implementation of programming policies and procedures. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed SAP programs, and devises solutions, application, and procedures to meet user requirements. Prepares documentation including charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and submits recommendations for solution. Provide direct SAP functional and system support, training, and guidance to business users.
- Plan and conduct complex information system assignments. Participate in large, important, and multiple concurrent projects. Operate with considerable latitude for un-reviewed actions and decisions.
- Design and apply new business processes methods and procedures.
- Prepare proposals and cost estimates for future work.
- Schedule work to meet completion dates and technical specifications.
- Work on the analysis, design, construction, and implementation phases of information system projects.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to any experienced programmers and programmer/analysts.
- Support testing and debugging of programs as needed.
- Prepare technical and end user documentation for software applications.
- Provide direct SAP ECC / S/4 program functional specifications, SAP system customization and configuration expertise in FI, CO, MM, SD, PM, QM, PS, SCM, WM, GRC, and user interface (FIORI).
- Provide SAP functional support to the user community at ZCLP (warehouse, accounting, sales & marketing, customer service, research, and development, etc.)
- Analyze business issues and develop/recommend efficient and effective solutions through design, coding, configuration, testing and implementation activities.
- Improve business processes and support critical business strategies by developing, implementing, and maintaining business application systems.
- Manage ZCLP Business Intelligence information systems (SAP BW, Microsoft PowerBI, others) by providing and/or managing all developments, administrations, maintenance, and functional and technical supports functions to users and other Zeon IT groups, in the systems.
- Keep up to date with emerging technology by attending and participating in professional conferences and training.
- Continuously seek ways to improve the performance of our facility's operation and ensure that customers' (both internal and external) needs are met.
- Adhere to the quality system.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the IT Infrastructure Manager or Director of IT.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required
- SAP Certification preferred
- 5+ years of SAP functional support required
- 3+ years of SAP configuration experience required
- 2+ years of programming experience preferred
- S/4HANA experience preferred
- 3+ years business analytics preferred
- Familiarity with development tools such as SAP and internet technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience and proven ability to provide SAP configuration expertise and functional support to SAP users in the company.
Zeon employees enjoy growth opportunities as well as a highly competitive salary and benefits program.
Zeon Chemicals does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
ZEON Chemicals IncLouisville, KY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.