- Expired: January 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) is seeking an outstanding Operations Manager with stellar technical, soft skills and work experience.
Do you possess these skills & proficiencies? If, so, NAREB wants YOU!
Critical Thinking Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Planning and Organizing
Excellent Communication Skills
Influencing and Leading
In this role, you'll be responsible for effective, efficient and successful management of NAREB's overall operations, productivity, and quality control. Oversee the operational procedures, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and business processes. Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on extensive operational management experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and key performance indicators. Perform a variety of tasks. Quality control and best practices utilized to assist Executive Director manage Staff and Consultants workflow exhibiting a degree of creativity and innovation.
The Manager should possess strong skills in developing, maintaining, and improving organization and office-wide systems. The Manager should have an eagerness to learn, prefer to work independently, and have an enthusiasm for the real estate industry. This role requires the highest degree of professionalism, poise and ability to treat sensitive materials confidentially. Attention to detail and ability to multifunction are critical. This position will be involved in every facet of the Operations Departments work at NAREB.
The Operations and Logistics Manager position will report to the incoming Chief of Staff.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and Realtist member customer service where needed; help resolve problem where needed, identify market trends that enhance desired outcomes
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate office policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping for conferences, conventions and Five Pillars activities
- Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow and implement approved requested changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Manage relationships with vendors, evaluate service offerings to avoid overlapping of services and cost
- Track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels
- Serve as primary point of contact for NAREB vendors, report issues identified to Executive Director
- Answer all incoming calls for the National Office and assist them or transfer them to appropriate staff member
- Welcome all guests to the office and act as hostess when chapters have meetings in office
- Write letter, memos, correspondence as needed
- Proficient in Outlook; schedule meetings and events for the Executive Director and handle calendar
- Prepare reports as needed
- NAREB Relief Fund (invoice when board makes a decision on recipients)
- Prepare resolutions for the deceased when necessary
- Maintain birthday, sympathy, Christmas, and get-well cards and send to members when appropriate
- Prepare and update the staff and contractor directory
- Liaison for NAREB Store (Specialty Marketing & Printing)
- Maintain and update manuals: Board of Directors, Employee Handbook, Intern Manual, Personnel Manual, Policy and Procedures, & Transition Manual
- Prepare boxes for shipping
- Handle all the printing of NAREB collateral
- Request Business cards as needed
- Maintain office services Vendors
- Office Services
- Support the day-to-day operations
- Create and maintain systems for consistently improving workflow and efficiency within the organization.
- Procure, maintain, and organize all office space supplies to meet work demands
- Act as primary liaison with building maintenance and management.
- Establish and maintain a complete inventory and accountability of all organizational property and insurance coverage in coordination with Finance Department.
- Manage on-site and off-site storage
- Conduct selection and maintenance of all office equipment. Ensure that all office copiers, fax machines, and printers are ready for use each morning.
- Act as the primary liaison to FedEx/Kinkos, UPS, and Office Depot.
- Run monthly reports on postage machines.
- Project Management
- Coordinate phone communication needs for RingCentral to ensure incoming calls are answered, screened, and forwarded appropriately.
- Oversee developing schedules, assigning, and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operational problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Report on phone queue trends and ensure queue goals are meant.
- Develop procedures and best practices for member care inquiries and processing requests; and disseminate information to appropriate staff members.
- Serve as escalation point to ensure any complaints are successfully expedited.
- Provide support to the Chief of Staff to ensure that the department is well managed and organized to support organizational activities and goals.
- Meetings and Events Logistics Support
- Coordinate shipments for off-site meetings and events with Logistics Committee
Education level: Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience level: Applicants with at least five (5) years of experience in the field, or in a related area are desired.
NAREB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BusinessView all jobs at ZEMINI