- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ZCorum is a pioneer in providing managed services and award winning diagnostics solutions to Internet Providers across the globe. This is a direct hire position. This position is based in Alpharetta, GA, and currently is a remote position due to COVID but will require the candidate be able to come into the office each day at a TBD date. Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorship is not available.
Skills & Requirements:
- ZCorum is seeking an Network Engineer who will be responsible for the use of applied technical knowledge and practical experience to resolve network issues. Looking for a motivated team-oriented and collaborative player that can get projects to completion as well as work independently. Excellent communication skills are expected as the role will require the ability to translate technical issues for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Coordinate and implement updates to network hardware, operating systems, and attached devices. This includes investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation and testing of new network hardware and software.
- Support daily network hardware and operating systems operations; this includes evaluation of system use monitoring response time, and serving as primary support for detection and correction of operational problems.
- Assist in research, design, technical review, and implementation for new network infrastructure hardware and network operating systems for voice video and data communication networks.
Knowledge in the following network protocols:
- BGP, OSFP, MPLS, multicast, IPV6, CGN, DHCP, TFTP, TOD, DOCSIS, GPON and EPON.
- Working Knowledge with vendors systems include but not limited to Cisco, juniper, and/or Arris.
- Design, Setup and Deploy service provider networks.
- Experience in supporting ISP's with such services as Fiber, Cable modem, DLS and Wireless offerings.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
All employees are offered a full benefits package.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Matching 401(k) plan
Paid time off
4501 North Point Pkwy AlpharettaAlpharetta, GA
Get fresh Intern Networking jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.