Medical Device Sales Rep
Zimmer Biomet OrthoSolutions
Are you looking for a career change in a highly desirable market? Zimmer Biomet OrthoSolutions, an orthopedics distributor for medical devices, is currently seeking to fill multiple positions for a Medical Device Sales Representative in Louisville, Lexington and Evansville. Primary responsibility will be to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets through strategic planning, relationship building, new account targeting, extensive product knowledge and exceptional customer service.
· Develop new business with customers and accounts previously not sold to
· Attain monthly and quarterly sales objectives as defined by senior management
· Work with peers when called up to support case coverage and inventory requests
· Take initiative to identify new business opportunities
· Identify product improvement opportunities for sales, marketing and product development teams
· Maintain high level of technical, product and disease state knowledge
· Provide a consultative role in the OR environment in accordance with specific product indications
· Operate within defined budgets and strictly with in accordance with Corporate policies and procedures
· Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act
· Perform sales administrative duties in a timely manner and as defined by management
· Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience is required; business or science-related degree preferred
· Minimum two years’ experience business-to-business sales (or similar)
· Two years surgical device or other medical sales preferred
· Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills.
· Confidence to communicate with established physicians and other surgical personnel
· Strong negotiation and selling skills.
· Interpersonal and political savvy within hospital setting
· Track record of developing sales plans and executing
· Team player
· Physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases.
· Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
· Highly competitive with a strong track record of success
· Must possess a valid driver’s license