Integration Services Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
At ZAGG, our Integration Services team works in a fast-paced environment where we create and support the infrastructure and applications for multiple business units, customers and ZAGG franchises. Working in a small team environment the Integration Services team members wear many hats. ZAGG is actively looking for an Integration Services Engineer to join the team! The Integration Services Engineer will implement ETL solutions for ZAGG business units who deal with various types of challenging data. Candidates must have a working knowledge of SQL Server, ETL technologies, SOAP/REST Web Services, and X12 EDI. Candidates must have strong communication skills that allow you to regularly deal with the business, as well as with specialists from related fields, including database developers, and software engineers. Candidates must have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills and a good grasp of the technical side of business process development and support.
45% Integration Services ETL Development
o Develop data ingestion pipelines to handling large amounts of data.
o Creating relational materializations and other shaped data consumption activities.
o Provide support in data migrations, schema synchronization and backup procedures.
o Participate in Agile Scrum team activities.
o Design, build and deploy effective ETL packages.
o Design, build and deploy effective web service packages.
o Implement stored procedures and effectively query a database.
o Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code.
o Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in an ETL solution.
o Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the packages.
45% EDI X 12 Development
o Implement and monitor EDI system, including data mapping, translation, and interface.
o Coordinate relations with and serves and a liaison to internal users, customers, vendors, and other external partners with respect to data interchange standards.
o Performs EDI system testing and quality control checks.
o Develops and maintains EDI documentationo Handles processing, monitoring, and exception handling of EDI transactions.
o Provides resolution, resubmissions, and root cause analysis of EDI rejections.
o Review and analyze acknowledgment of custom reports to identify transaction rejection trends.
o Review and analyze internal transaction processing information for each transaction.
o Performs software configuration, tuning, and EDI partner prototyping, setup, development, configurations and processes for File transports and format mapping
10% Technical Documentation.
o Document and create visual representations of systems and their inputs and outputs.
o Write thorough, comprehensive technical, and high-level documentation
- 4-year degree or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of related work experience in database, software systems, web services, and X12 EDI.
- Experience in middleware and ETL technologies (Jitterbit, Cleo, Boomi, etc.)
- Strong SQL and relational data modeling knowledge
- Experience in EDI X12 technologies (1EDI Source, Cleo, Boomi, etc.)
- Requires knowledge of EDI trading partner management including enveloping, trading partner profiles, and certificates
- Strong EDI mapping skills, including but not limited to 810, 850, 855, 856, 860, 940, 943, 944, & 945
- Understanding of ANSI X12 standards
- Strong experience with MySQL, and SQL Server
- Experience with reporting platforms such as Power BI or SSRS
- Experience with ETL software development• Experience with SOAP/REST Web Services
- Solid background in information systems technology and working knowledge of data communication protocols
- Experience working with cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, etc.) in production environments
- Experience communicating by phone and face-to-face with customers collecting requirements and implementation details, implementing solutions, and providing technical support• Experience investigating, designing, and implementing creative solutions to customer needs using available applications
TechnologyView all jobs at ZAGG, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?