Crew Leader and General Laborer
We’re looking for a friendly, reliable leader to join our team. We’re changing the moving industry! This means you excel in customer service, and you understand the importance of our customers and the relief we bring to them. You like to work with your hands and enjoy physical work. You’ll lead a crew of local movers and work with the General Manager. There’s lots of variety. You’ll be part of a great business. The work is physical and really rewarding with lots of opportunities for growth.
You have experience overseeing a small crew of 5+ people and have a successful track record for ensuring great work is produced, customer satisfaction, employee growth, and creating a fun culture.
What you’ll get:
- We pay bi-weekly. Starting pay is $20 per hour. There’s also opportunities for tips, overtime hours, bonuses and other incentives.
- Variety. You’re not stuck in the same environment. You’ll be out in the community moving customers locally. Days move quickly.
- Great Culture. Our Move Crews are great. We work hard, have fun, and take pride in leading a team and helping customers. You’ll build friendships and we put on social events too.
- Rewarding. Moving is stressful for people, so when we show up, uniformed and happy, the relief we bring is really rewarding. You’ll see.
- Great Owner. You Move Me is owned and run by a great local business leader that cares about employees succeeding in a positive work environment.
- Growth opportunities. Great people can advance with us. We offer performance-based promotions to new roles and/or higher compensation.
- Customer service experience is essential, and you have a track record to back it up
- 2+ years of moving industry (or similar industry) experience is an asset
- 1+ year of experience leading a team
- You have a great attitude, are reliable, and hardworking
- Desire to lead from within and be hands on
- Successful track record in creating a positive environment for employees and great customer service
- You have the physical stamina to lift/carry 80 pounds repeatedly.
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be 21+ years of age
Apply today & lookout for a call from us. We move fast!