Insights Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As INTO continues to grow, so do the opportunities to join our global team. INTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on university campus and prepare for long-term academic success. INTO helps leading higher education institutions reach, recruit, and retain international students, promoting globally diverse campuses and providing life-changing learning opportunities. Since 2005, INTO has launched partnerships to internationalize universities in the US, UK, and Asia. To learn more, visit: www.intoglobal.com/working-at-into/
Our People Promise
We Grow Together
At INTO, we’re in the business of growth. From school to university. From home to somewhere new. From dreams to career plans to long-awaited first days. And we believe growth isn’t just for students – it’s for our people too.
At INTO, growth means opportunities to feed your curiosity, to develop your skills and your career. It means staying true to our start-up soul, boldly saying “yes” and constructively saying “no”. It means building deeper relationships. And it means playing your part in our wonderfully diverse international community. Our dedication to growth – for students, our university partners and agents, for each other, and for ourselves – sets us apart. It’s what makes INTO a uniquely rewarding place to be, and to make a difference.
At INTO, we grow together.
Our Data Analytics, Market Research, and Insights team deliver expert and trusted support across three key specialisms to internal business customers, university partners, and external organizations in the sector where we are working.
This role is focused on providing Insights business partnering to our and the leadership team across our North America business unit. Deep market knowledge and strong analytical skills will be essential to act as a critical friend to business leadership, helping them contextualize performance and explore opportunities to grow commercial returns from new or existing product and service offerings.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a confident communicator, someone who is able can find stories in data, and synthetise information available from a variety of sources to arrive at actionable insights.
This is a valued role in a growing, dynamic organization, so the responsibilities of the position may change over time but will include the following:
- Consolidate and validate market and competitor intelligence from key source markets globally and competitor organizations, specifically working with colleagues across our North America centers to deliver regular briefings to US SMT, center management, and partner universities
- Work with colleagues across the Data Analytics, Market Research, and Insights team to ensure that all relevant content contributes to an understanding of market demands/needs, with implications for product/proposition developments
- Undertake deep-dive analysis into aspects of business performance or market opportunity as required, working very closely with our SVP Partnerships and VP Product and Proposition to drive forward analysis in priority areas for work such as strategy and business-case decision making
- Develop strong narratives about the commercial implications for relevant centers and clusters ensuring that product and proposition opportunities are understood
- Develop a central repository for capturing key insights relating to international student mobility into North American higher education (from university and source market perspectives) and ensure that marketing, sales, and business development teams are leveraging maximum benefit from these self-serve tools to access core insights, supporting strategy, planning, and new business pitches
- Leverage and innovate with new data sets and mashups, internal and external, that can deliver new business insights. Specifically hoping this role will help the business access and derive value from datasets originating in key source markets
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree required in business or marketing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Highly numerate and detail-oriented individual
- Proficient in English
- Ability to present valid US work authorization documents
- Demonstrable experience in managing delivery of complex and rigorous business/market analyses, that offer clear actionable insights to key decision makers
- Strong business partnering skills and experience of influencing decision makers at a senior level.
- Understanding and professional engagement with higher education sector or international student mobility would be highly beneficial
- Experience of working in a commercial environment also desirable
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Managing delivery of commercially complex and sensitive projects - excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills, data modelling, and data visualization experience with ability to use enterprise data management/querying tools (e.g. advanced Excel / SQL / Power BI)
- Data storytelling – bringing data to life for individuals through interesting and innovative approaches to visualization (at INTO we utilize tools like Power BI)
This position reports directly to the Director for Insights.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time regular, exempt position, salary commensurate with experience, up to $80,000 annually. INTO takes care of their employees and ensures they are well and thrive with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Benefits
- Company-paid Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Company-paid Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Commuter FSA: Transit & Parking
- Paid Leave of Absence - Maternity, Partner, Adoption, Fertility Treatment, Bereavement, Compassionate, and other Personal Leaves
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) – starting at 22 days per year; increases to 27 days annually after 2 years of employment
- Holidays – 11 paid annually
- 2 paid Volunteer days annually
- Additional gifted time off during Winter Break
- 401(k) retirement plan – up to 6% company match
- Educational Assistance
- Company-paid Health & Wellness Apps
- Rewards & Recognition programs
- Remote & Flexible Working options
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Company-paid professional development courses
Domestic travel within North America will be expected to engage with colleagues across our network of universities. International travel may also be necessary (such as meeting with the team in the UK) and flexibility is required to meet the demands of the post, including occasional weekend working. The post holder may be reasonably required to work from any INTO office or partner location at any time.
This is a remote position ideally based out of one of the following states, with the ideal candidate based in the Central or East Coast time zone:
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
INTO University Partnerships provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. INTO University Partnerships complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
California Residents: Please review our CCPA Notice - https://www.intoglobal.com/media/elkl4wvp/into-applicant-privacy-notice-ccpa.pdf
Get fresh Global Insights jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.