We are seeking an IT Technician (Field) to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems.
- Manage all aspects of the networking platform
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Technician will be dispatched to clients location for general hardware and software troubleshooting to the Bay Area for Windows Desktops, Macs, and Windows Server as well provide over the phone remote support out of our local office.
Will be responsible for hardware, software, and network troubleshooting
Will correspond and provide collaborative support to other team members.
Will be responsible for updating documentation and processes.
Will be responsible for briefing IT Coordinator and executives.
Should have Expert Level Experience with:
Microsoft Desktop OS (Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10)
PC Hardware troubleshooting
Z Networks Technology Solution - www.znetworks.biz
Z Networks designs, builds, and implements network infrastructures for forward thinking companies. We offer remote helpdesk, desk side helpdesk, and architecture planning for variety of verticals markets with 20 - 500 employees. We also provide tier 1 and level 2 support for fortune 1000’s: specifically healthcare, financials institutes and compliance required companies.