Golf Services - Pub Supervisor
Z GOLF FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE, LLC Brentwood, CA
- Posted: 27 days ago
Are you a natural born leader?
Do you have super-human bartending skills?
Do you enjoy developing and nurturing your bar clientele?
If the answer is yes, please read on!
Wedgwood is hiring a Pub Supervisor who also works as a bartender!
The Wedgewood Pub Supervisor is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of our pub/grills. They ensure that our clients and guests have an exceptional experience in the golf course food and beverage/concession experience we present.
This position assumes the role of Manager on Duty in the absence of the management team. Our Pub Supervisors act as a coach, mentor, and supervisor to their staff. Being a Wedgewood Pub Supervisor requires well-honed attention to detail, a drive for success, and pride in taking care of our guests and exceeding their expectations. Flexible, reliable and self-driven individuals are the highest priority and will go to the front of the line.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Pub Supervisors have:
- Amazing leadership skills
- Solid hospitality experience
- Possess a passion for food and hospitality
- Reliable transportation
- Safe food and beverage handling skills
- Participate in and facilitate the proper training of employees to Wedgewood standards.
- Ensure all employees understand and know how to execute their duties and responsibilities
- Conduct ongoing training of current and new staff
- Assist in ensuring all staff follow and conform to all Wedgewood standards including uniform and serving procedures.
- Ensures proper pub setup, service execution, and daily operation.
- Works as needed as golf course concession attendant and golf course beverage cart attendant.