Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Z GOLF FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE, LLC Chandler, AZ
- Posted: 12 days ago
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly
Wedgewood Weddings Ocotillo Oasis is hiring a Food & Beverage Manager to oversee the restaurant, bar and golf course F&B operations at the beautiful Ocotillo Golf Club. This is a full-time exempt position reporting directly to the General Manager. If you are a proven leader in the food and beverage industry, this might be the role for you!
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures Wedgewood Weddings’ (WW) standards are upheld and proper guest service is provided consistently to all restaurant, bar and golf course patrons.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, trains, schedules, coaches, counsels, supports, directs, assists, evaluates, challenges, rewards, constructively critiques performance and positively reinforces team.
- Leads by positive example. Cultivates a positive work environment wherein team members can be their best selves.
- Embodies WW core values: sales, results, have fun, do the right thing, speed.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned to include, but not be limited to, proper completion of all employee documentation, purchasing, scheduling to standard, beverage inventory, cash handling, invoice processing
- Purchases through online ordering systems (where available), receives deliveries, ensures proper storage and issuing, inventories accurately.
- Ensures beverage cost percentage is consistently at/below budgeted percentage. Ensures proper inventory and portion controls are in place, monitored and adhered to at all times.
- Ensures labor cost percentage and productivity are consistently at/below budgeted targets
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assist servers and bartenders during high-volume hours when necessary
- Comply with all food and safety regulations
- Assist with execution of special events
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Basic knowledge of golf
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Compliance with all WW specifications and purchasing standards.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of team members, vendors and clients.
- Experience in leading a team with the ability to delegate, teach, coach and hold others accountable.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Must communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Lift: exertion of physical strength to move objects up to 20lbs from one level to another.
- Carry, hold or rest weighted objects of up to 40lbs directly on hands, arms, shoulders or back while moving from one location to another.
- Push: exertion of force on or against an object up to 40lbs to move it from one location to another.
- Able to stand for extended periods in extreme temperatures ranging from 0°F (freezer temperature) to 110°F (ambient kitchen temperature).
Z GOLF FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE, LLC
FoodView all jobs at Z GOLF FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE, LLC