- Reconcile all general ledger accounts specific to the construction and development projects.
- Monitor transactions and perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and reporting.
- Implement Job costing for our company
- Assist in internal reporting and compliance check
- Reconcile statutory accounts with internal reports
- Analyze monthly financial results and prepare commentary
- Ensure management has accurate and pertinent information
- Interpret operating results as they affect the financial aspects of the company.
- Reporting variances to set standards in a manner that supervisors and managers can understand and take corrective action.
- Apply critical thinking skill, financial modeling and other best practices to determine best financial approach, to meet financial goals while maintaining budget controls.
- Other duties assigned by the CFO and Director of Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Familiar with property tax in Real State Development and General Contracting
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese to help translate reports
- 5 years of accounting experience, preferably in the construction and real estate industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate base on gender, race, color, religion, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal or state laws or local ordinance or regulation.