The Manager of Operations that will join our team is the epitome of a big picture thinker. The upbeat individual we’re aggressively hunting is a positive people leader, but your real gift is the ability to analytically break down production challenges and formulate action steps to control the desired outcome faster than anyone. You see all the moving parts and operate by creating systems and processes. You are highly organized.
When planning and prioritizing, you’re the definition of efficiency. Managing tasks has always been a breeze for you because you have the ability to think forward and have the attention to detail to back it up. Nothing slips through the cracks when it comes to keeping each project moving forward from start to finish. For you, predicting the future comes easy. Trust is earned, not given, and your eye is always on the bottom line. You lead by example, which can earn you progressively larger responsibilities and advancement within the company.
If you’re tired of working for an organization that doesn’t “get it” or appreciate your contributions, consider making a change. We have a team and culture of winning. Yutka Fence is guided by the following four Core Values:
- Care for Others
- Tell the Truth
- Work Hard
- Continuous Self Improvement
Our team is comprised of people who identify with and demonstrate our company's Core Values in all interactions with fellow team members and customers. If you identify with our values and are seeking a role and company where you can truly make an impact, we want to talk to you.
Manager of Operations Essential Duties:
- Oversee all facets of the business
- Coach and support the outside sales team
- Oversee the accounting team
- Manage and lead shop team, subcontractor crews, and internal installers for maximum efficiency; and hire additional labor as needed
- Oversee shop production (welding and fence panel fabrication)
- Lead layout team and project scheduling
- Oversee the successful completion of projects beginning at job signing and ending at invoicing
- Ensure customer satisfaction while maintaining positive customer contact for each project start to finish
- Manage the completion of layout meetings with clients
- Work with sales to ensure accuracy of quotes
Manager of Operations Qualifications:
- Proven success as Project Manager or Operations Manager in a $10 million+ revenue Home Services company (HVAC, Plumbing, Landscaping) with experience overseeing and scheduling 10+ crews.
- Experience in managing and leading a team to maintain quality/production performance
- Proven experience in creating systems and processes
- Able to adapt to change and shifting priorities while maintaining a high attention to detail - someone who can handle multiple projects at various stages with ease
- Maintain Safety standards
- Technologically proficient
- Great with numbers/pricing
- Fire in your belly!
If this sounds like you, we would like to talk with you about joining our team as our Manager of Operations! For the right Manager of Operations we offer an excellent salary commensurate with experience, generous profit sharing, and an optional Simple IRA with a 3% company match. We offer up to a 50% reimbursement for insurance.
- Serious Applicants only