- Posted: over a month ago
Summary of Responsibilities
The Process Engineer assures compliance with safety, quality, and production standards. This role continually improves the process, product and work environment. They assure resources are available to meet production demands and act as a resource to shift production teams. The Process Engineer tracks quality and production indicators (e.g. yields, quality trends, etc.) and takes the lead role in monitoring product production consistency and conformance to established technical requirements. They coordinates technical issue resolution in production and leads or supports, as necessary, process and product development project initiatives.
- Stays abreast of ongoing process stability and quality status. Provides troubleshooting support to process. Drives resolution of process and quality problems. Transfers knowledge gained to Production personnel. Assists in detection and correction of quality issues. Works with Quality Assurance to establish quality limits.
- Provides technical evaluation and analysis of process parameters and process performance. Maintains and modifies process definitions based on process stability, performance, and quality results.
- Provides on-going process support to operations.
- Continually develop knowledge and expertise in the technical functionality of process equipment. Transfer this knowledge to production personnel through procedural development and technical training.
- Support and develop technical understanding of process technicians and others needing technical training.
- Able to support and resolve customer product performance issues as needed
- Provides on-going process support to 24/7 365 day operations. (On call basis)
- Provide customer support for product quality and development issues.
- Provides ongoing process performance analyses and develops and implements corrective actions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in manufacturing, extrusion-based film a plus.
- Ability to provide on-going process support to 24/7/365 operations. Readily available for off- hours operations support. (On call basis)
Excellent communication skills, high degree of self-initiative and motivation are essential
Yupo Corporation America
ManufacturingView all jobs at Yupo Corporation America