Customer Service Representitive
Yukimura & Associates Lihue, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Healthcare Spending Account
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must be nice and have great phone etiquette
Yukimura & Associates
BusinessView all jobs at Yukimura & Associates